Vanderbilt Mortgage - Shady operation
felt like a bunch of used car salesman... something is very fishy with this outfit... they wouldn't even return my calls when they found out I had my own financing... (plus someone from Vanderbilt mortgage doing an employment check on me seemed half retarded...)
although, I did visit a happy homeowner in a clayton home after I left the dealer lot... the interior was very nice and they didnt have much negative to say about the home or install process??? The home exterior looked nice with stucco and it surprisingly did not feel "manufactured"...
still, something is not right with the dealership we visited (Lakeland, FL)... be wary...review #178750
You may also like
- "BAD company, rude employees, stores are not willing to work with you. Do NOT LOAN FROM THEM I was returning their calling and the corp employee, was just rude as..."
- "John Common on Maricopa County Sheriff's Dead Beat Dad list. Look him up: http://www.mcso.org/DeadBeat/Default.aspx After the divorce things for John Common got progressively worse. Besides not paying child support he wrote..."
- "I take home more than $ 100, 000. per year. I have been in business for almost 50 years. I have been married for 51 years. I have owned my..."
- "I have tried to post my reviews and complaints about Dr. Zietz on several websites, however "someone" keeps flagging my reviews. They make snotty comments, or pretend to..."
- "I decided that i needed a bookshelf for my kids. i went on kohls.com to see what options they had available as i was previously impressed with purchases from the..."
- "I wanted to brighter a friends day so I ordered a Glorious Garden from what was pictured on the site. What was delivered looked nothing like that. It looked like..."
- "My husband ordered a bouquet from them of 20 tulips. What was delivered is in the photo. It's not an "arrangement" it's a handful of wilted tulips and..."
- "Ordered the tea rose set plus extra dessert dishes. One cup and the large serving dish arrived broken, due to poor packaging. The dessert bowls didnt even have the same color! Sent an..."
- "I have ordered my RMIT Hoodie from TeeChip back in 10 Feb 2015. In April, I emailed TeeChip to enquire about when my goods will arrive, since on the status..."