Vanderbilt Mortgage - Shady operation

felt like a bunch of used car salesman... something is very fishy with this outfit... they wouldn't even return my calls when they found out I had my own financing... (plus someone from Vanderbilt mortgage doing an employment check on me seemed half retarded...)

although, I did visit a happy homeowner in a clayton home after I left the dealer lot... the interior was very nice and they didnt have much negative to say about the home or install process??? The home exterior looked nice with stucco and it surprisingly did not feel "manufactured"...

still, something is not right with the dealership we visited (Lakeland, FL)... be wary...

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 14, 2010 #153931

From experience they are a bunch of jerks.They
are so hard up they want to charge interest on
insurance and play like you are late on mortgage. They think they are the only people who keep records. I liked my other finance company and wished i still had them.They call at least 3 times a wk i tell them to kiss where it's split.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Vanderbilt Mortgage. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Vanderbilt Mortgage.
Filing a new complaint about