Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc. Harass People
Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc.use Bullying tactics in order to get somewhere and it actually hurts their company and instead of helping it.
I think generally everyone wants to pay their bills on time. But when you offer Vanderbilt solution after solution and they refuse well then why do they state they will work with you especially if you get laid off or behind. In my case specifically I have paid all my payments for 12 years equaling $51,264.00 and have approximately 4 more years to pay on a mobile home originally priced at $32,000.00. I will have paid Vanderbilt $68,352.00 for a mobile home that will not be worth $10,000.00 when I am done paying for it.
Do you think it's right for Vanderbilt to send people to my house to take pictures and call me 15 times a day just because I get a payment behind? Do you think it's okay for them to refuse a solution that I can do. Do you think it's cool for them to call your child, who is a minor, on their cell phone and ask your kid if they know anything about your house payment? I just talked to a very rude person named Patricia who works at Vanderbilt and she did not listen to a word I said and she hung up on me twice.
What kind of behavior is that? I've also in the past had someone from Vanderbilt call my job and ask other employees about my house payment. I've worked hard all my life and always try to do the right thing. If Vanderbilt would treat their customers nicer they probably wouldn't go out of business.
But I have a funny feeling they will go out of business. It's not a house so mobile home buyers can not do the refinance Obama has out. A 12% interest rate loan to someone who was 19 years old at the time and I can not refinance, Vanderbilt refuses. Tell me who is greedy.
I just wanted five more days to get caught up, I didn't think that would be such a big deal considering I've paid them over 50 grand already. Do you think it's a big deal?
I pray someone someday makes a home that lower income families can buy that appreciate.review #187724
You may also like
- "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..."
- "Harry C. Lee who is a real estate broker is a thief that can not be trusted. Especially when making a big decision like purchasing a home. He is a..."
- "Libby Muelhaupt and Bruce Spurlock shut down, Discount Mortgage Relief, then continue to take money from consumers to the tune of $400,000. Then they open another company BDL Credit Solutions..."
- "Here are the images of my order for the Staples Fraud Repeat of last postYet another victim of the bait and switch. Spent an hour to build my stamp and..."
- "Theresa at store #1411 butchered my poor Pomeranian/Husky. I told her I wanted him to look natural so she decided to just shave everything but him tail and face in..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "I ordered a pastel sympathy standing basket premium-large arrangement. It was suppose to have less filler and more flowers will I got the opposite. Also, I paid extra money to..."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."
- "........................AT ZAPTECH SOLUTIONS ----------- WE WORK HARD- WE PLAY HARD - WE PARTY HARD !!! ITS DIFFICULT TO WORK WITH ZAPTECH SOLUTIONS FOR THOSE WHO BORN WEEK AND DREAM WEAK. NO PLACE..."