Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc. Harass People
Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc.use Bullying tactics in order to get somewhere and it actually hurts their company and instead of helping it.
I think generally everyone wants to pay their bills on time. But when you offer Vanderbilt solution after solution and they refuse well then why do they state they will work with you especially if you get laid off or behind. In my case specifically I have paid all my payments for 12 years equaling $51,264.00 and have approximately 4 more years to pay on a mobile home originally priced at $32,000.00. I will have paid Vanderbilt $68,352.00 for a mobile home that will not be worth $10,000.00 when I am done paying for it.
Do you think it's right for Vanderbilt to send people to my house to take pictures and call me 15 times a day just because I get a payment behind? Do you think it's okay for them to refuse a solution that I can do. Do you think it's cool for them to call your child, who is a minor, on their cell phone and ask your kid if they know anything about your house payment? I just talked to a very rude person named Patricia who works at Vanderbilt and she did not listen to a word I said and she hung up on me twice.
What kind of behavior is that? I've also in the past had someone from Vanderbilt call my job and ask other employees about my house payment. I've worked hard all my life and always try to do the right thing. If Vanderbilt would treat their customers nicer they probably wouldn't go out of business.
But I have a funny feeling they will go out of business. It's not a house so mobile home buyers can not do the refinance Obama has out. A 12% interest rate loan to someone who was 19 years old at the time and I can not refinance, Vanderbilt refuses. Tell me who is greedy.
I just wanted five more days to get caught up, I didn't think that would be such a big deal considering I've paid them over 50 grand already. Do you think it's a big deal?
I pray someone someday makes a home that lower income families can buy that appreciate.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I do not no have never had a loan with this company!!! They came on my property without permission and done $1398.00 damage and will not repair it!! I have..."
- "Very unprofessional company i made a payment of 180.00 they harassed me behind a dollar saying that the payment want be posted until they received the dollar payment really!!! ..."
- "3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28 What is the Department of Corporations doing about this? UP DATE: That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information..."
- "I don't even have to say anything. What Was received/what was ordered. I'm trying to contact them my call will not go through. Do not order from them EVER!!!..."
- "Suzanne Marotti is a sociopath that does not care for the property rights of others. She and her family have stolen from the inheritance of her brother, James Jones (Clearwater,..."
- "Hello all, I already posted my thoughts about Publix's scam many months ago. I have seen people making comments about my thoughts saying "why don't you work for publix and change..."
- " Hello I'm engineer Nisreen Sha'ban from Jordan ، i purchased a jeep Nissan Pathfinder 2015 on 5th - may from your nissan distributer in Jordan, and i faced..."
- "I live in Sonoma Resort in Aurora, CO. Greystar bought the property about halfway through my lease. All they do is collect the rent. It took 3 requests and 3..."
- "I was so exited to try these steaks. This would have lasted me a few months. I am on a fixed income and figured what the *** lets try it...."