Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc. Harass People
Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc.use Bullying tactics in order to get somewhere and it actually hurts their company and instead of helping it.
I think generally everyone wants to pay their bills on time. But when you offer Vanderbilt solution after solution and they refuse well then why do they state they will work with you especially if you get laid off or behind. In my case specifically I have paid all my payments for 12 years equaling $51,264.00 and have approximately 4 more years to pay on a mobile home originally priced at $32,000.00. I will have paid Vanderbilt $68,352.00 for a mobile home that will not be worth $10,000.00 when I am done paying for it.
Do you think it's right for Vanderbilt to send people to my house to take pictures and call me 15 times a day just because I get a payment behind? Do you think it's okay for them to refuse a solution that I can do. Do you think it's cool for them to call your child, who is a minor, on their cell phone and ask your kid if they know anything about your house payment? I just talked to a very rude person named Patricia who works at Vanderbilt and she did not listen to a word I said and she hung up on me twice.
What kind of behavior is that? I've also in the past had someone from Vanderbilt call my job and ask other employees about my house payment. I've worked hard all my life and always try to do the right thing. If Vanderbilt would treat their customers nicer they probably wouldn't go out of business.
But I have a funny feeling they will go out of business. It's not a house so mobile home buyers can not do the refinance Obama has out. A 12% interest rate loan to someone who was 19 years old at the time and I can not refinance, Vanderbilt refuses. Tell me who is greedy.
I just wanted five more days to get caught up, I didn't think that would be such a big deal considering I've paid them over 50 grand already. Do you think it's a big deal?
I pray someone someday makes a home that lower income families can buy that appreciate.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "John Common on Maricopa County Sheriff's Dead Beat Dad list. Look him up: http://www.mcso.org/DeadBeat/Default.aspx After the divorce things for John Common got progressively worse. Besides not paying child support he wrote..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "I do not no have never had a loan with this company!!! They came on my property without permission and done $1398.00 damage and will not repair it!! I have..."
- "Had knee surgery, same day after surgery got a knock on the door with a delivery of a drink cooler with a knee cuff ,literally. Look it up it..."
- "DON’T RENT A RV WITH CRUISE AMERICA IN MIAMI SOUTH: dirty AC, hidden fleas, no understanding, no compensation. During our 10 days trip in the south of Florida we were covered..."
- "I signed up with Trugreen lawn service and after the first 2 treatments, my grass was dead and I now have a brown lawn! I called customer service and..."
- "We installed a Pottery Barn Sussex Sconce in our bathroom above the medicine cabinet in February 2010. About four years later the stainless steel finish was peeling revealing a black/rusty..."
- "We purchased a new mattress and box springs from Mattress one and it did not last more than three months. I'm still paying them for a product that is doing..."
- "My sister & I sent a picture of our dad leaving the USS Latimer in August of 1945, just after Japan had surrendered. They had seen heavy battle in the..."