1.8
Interest Rate

I have been spoken to like I was trash by female employees at Vanderbilt mortgage over having late payments. I asked if I could get my mortgage date changed to coinside with the time I receive my social security check, which is the 3rd Wednesday of the month.

I was told under no circumstances would there be any changes. I was in tears by the end of this call. I was told to let my other bills go but I'd better pay my house payment. I believe her name was Sherry.

I quit answering the phone after that because I didn't want to be degraded again. Then I answered a call from Vanderbilt prepared for battle. I had the pleasure of getting to speak with Scott in delinquent accounts. It was such a pleasure to speak with someone like Scott.

He treated me with respect and compassion. Issues resolved and I am up to date on my mortgage payments. Thanks Scott for treating me as a human and not garbage. I can't express how much you kindness and compassion means to me.

From now on, I only want to deal with you, as I'm afraid to get burned again.

To all the other employees, follow Scott's example, Good does win! Issue resolved!

Review about: Vanderbilt Mortgage Mortgage.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments