2K views
Interest Rate

Update by user Oct 16, 2016

I suppose no one is wanting to get together and file a class action suit. I put this post up in Sept asking if anyone was filing I would stand right beside then...

everyone fusses and gripes but so far has done nothing... I'm still up to fighting, but I can not do it along, nor do I know where to start...

please contact me if anyone is serious about suing these people that just get rich off the poor. My email is crashx8570@yahoo.com

Original review posted by user Sep 26, 2016

Has anyone started a class action lawsuit against Vanderbilt yet? If so please contact me I would love to be a part of it.

my email is crashx8570@yahoo.com and my name is Regina Plemons. Once you send me an email I will get back with you as soon as I read it with my address and phone number. Please contact me asap. I have found discrepancies in the loan contract that they never explained or given us credit on.

I have seen a lot of complaints with vanderbilt motgage and finance and clayton homes on here and some of you have talked about a class action law suit and I really want to be a part of it. Thank you for your time and for reading this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vanderbilt Mortgage Home Loan.

Reason of review: issues with contract.

I didn't like: Very unprofessional, Scandles, Penalities, Rude reps.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 26, 2016.

Comments

I get paid every other week and my payday never drops the same week but it does before the 16th but they turn their automated pay by phones off just to get a late fee just to mess with your credit

These people are ruining people lives I want in on the lawsuit who do I contact

horable !!!!!!!!!!

I lost my home in 2015 I had my loan for fourteen years .I was having problems with my marriage couldn’t pay only owed one year they reposted it .Ramona Moya81@yahoo.com

My home is being sold this week. After my husband passed I couldn't pay the note. I seen a lawfirm trying to get people who worked for Vanderbilt for a lawsuit but not people who bought I paid right at a 1000 a month on what was supposed to have been 689 a month note but ins escrow increased every year even though ins quote didn't i paid that since 2008 and when husband died I owed more than the house was originally purchased for

I have problems with them to they aren't a good company. Been trying since I bought to refinance like promise wrong Clayton Homes disappeared. No one will help me with this either.

I have been with Vanderbilt Mortgage since 2009, God I wish that I had read their reviews before I decided to go with them. They are predatory leaders, the worst ever. Be ware of these sharks!!!!!

Hello, everyone! If interested to file a class action: check this website:

And then email them at:

adietz@mahanylaw.com

Let's do this!

to Joseph #1383129

I have contacted these attorneys and they are only looking for people that have been over charged on their insurance premiums on the homeowners insurance that is figured in with your payment. I received an email from Anthony stating they were no longer going to pursue the class action lawsuit because they could not find enough people that had been overcharged on their homeowners insurance between 2015-2017.

Just thought you might want to know about what they told me.

If the attorney told you different, I hope and wish u all the luck. Someone or everyone that VMF and Clayton Homes have wronged deserve and should receive compensation for the bs that VMF and Clayton has put everyone through.

to Anonymous #1505259

After recent research I noticed our insurance policy jumped almost 1000.00 in 2015-2016 but they didn't raise our escrow until 2017. Then sent a refund check which put my escrow in the negative.

Our house note went up from 665 to 808 a month. Currently looking for insurance quotes else where. Not to please on the way they work! Never late on a payment but paying more in my escrow than my principal balance.

Something has to give.

Even accidentally made two payments of over 1400.00 one month and still more went to interest and escrow than my principal. Something is fishy.

to Joseph #1404805

I'm so interested i in filing a class action lawsuit against 21st Mortgage as soon as possible

to Joseph #1538983

interested to file a class action -clayton-homes-vanderbilt-mortgage my email is thabohb@hotmail.com would like to get in the class action lawsuit please contact me at taborhb@hotmail.com my home we have had nothing but problems I purchased my home in oct 13 2016 Breeze II paid a big down payment to .also like to class action lawsuit. We have to do something this home is falling aport.carpet was nasty floors popping when you walk across them master bathtub lines busted would never fix anything they waited till the warranty ran out .home made very cheap with plastic faucetes i could go on and on this home is not worth the money .will never buy another home like this again I wont out of this home

Please tell me how to join a class action suit. Vanderbilt and Clayton both cheated me. They are a horrible, horrible company.

to Anonymous #1381551

adietz@mahanylaw.com

Email Anthony! If enough of us get together; we can make this happen! Spread the word!

Here's website explaining:

to Anonymous #1483197

Me too I get treated like garbage. Im in.

With the lawsuit.

home owners insuranceSucks we had a flood and I had to redo walls and floors. They wouldn't cover anything

i am ready just let me know what to do.

People you don't have to file a class action law suit file individually I just started the process if you case do it don't be afraid

to Anonymous #1363451

I've tried to get something started myself and it's impossible. I can't get a lawyer in Lenoir NC to do anything but lie to me to protect Vanderbilt. I try to take them to court now I'm being ejected from my home on the 29 the I've spent 4 days in Lenoir NC to stop it and all I've done is waste time

If a class action suit is started please inform public. Would like to become a part of it.

This company needs to be shut down. Liars, rude, Threatening and just disgrace

Kaplan, Louisiana, United States #1320197

Have a HUGE problem with Vanderbilt.