Interest Rate

Update by user Oct 16, 2016

I suppose no one is wanting to get together and file a class action suit.I put this post up in Sept asking if anyone was filing I would stand right beside then...

everyone fusses and gripes but so far has done nothing... I'm still up to fighting, but I can not do it along, nor do I know where to start...

please contact me if anyone is serious about suing these people that just get rich off the poor.My email is crashx8570@yahoo.com

Original review posted by user Sep 26, 2016

Has anyone started a class action lawsuit against Vanderbilt yet?If so please contact me I would love to be a part of it.

my email is crashx8570@yahoo.com and my name is Regina Plemons. Once you send me an email I will get back with you as soon as I read it with my address and phone number. Please contact me asap. I have found discrepancies in the loan contract that they never explained or given us credit on.

I have seen a lot of complaints with vanderbilt motgage and finance and clayton homes on here and some of you have talked about a class action law suit and I really want to be a part of it.Thank you for your time and for reading this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Crashx8570 stated that there is a room for improvement of very unprofessional and scandles. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "issues with contract" of vanderbilt mortgage home loan and associated monetary loss in the amount of $107000. Vanderbilt Mortgage needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vanderbilt mortgage home loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vanderbilt Mortgage.

My home is being sold this week. After my husband passed I couldn't pay the note. I seen a lawfirm trying to get people who worked for Vanderbilt for a lawsuit but not people who bought I paid right at a 1000 a month on what was supposed to have been 689 a month note but ins escrow increased every year even though ins quote didn't i paid that since 2008 and when husband died I owed more than the house was originally purchased for

I have problems with them to they aren't a good company. Been trying since I bought to refinance like promise wrong Clayton Homes disappeared. No one will help me with this either.

I have been with Vanderbilt Mortgage since 2009, God I wish that I had read their reviews before I decided to go with them. They are predatory leaders, the worst ever. Be ware of these sharks!!!!!

Hello, everyone! If interested to file a class action: check this website:

And then email them at:

Let's do this!

to Joseph #1383129

I have contacted these attorneys and they are only looking for people that have been over charged on their insurance premiums on the homeowners insurance that is figured in with your payment.I received an email from Anthony stating they were no longer going to pursue the class action lawsuit because they could not find enough people that had been overcharged on their homeowners insurance between 2015-2017.

Just thought you might want to know about what they told me.

If the attorney told you different, I hope and wish u all the luck.Someone or everyone that VMF and Clayton Homes have wronged deserve and should receive compensation for the bs that VMF and Clayton has put everyone through.

to Joseph #1404805

I'm so interested i in filing a class action lawsuit against 21st Mortgage as soon as possible

Please tell me how to join a class action suit. Vanderbilt and Clayton both cheated me. They are a horrible, horrible company.

to Anonymous #1381551

Email Anthony! If enough of us get together; we can make this happen! Spread the word!

Here's website explaining:

i am ready just let me know what to do.

People you don't have to file a class action law suit file individually I just started the process if you case do it don't be afraid

to Anonymous #1363451

I've tried to get something started myself and it's impossible. I can't get a lawyer in Lenoir NC to do anything but lie to me to protect Vanderbilt. I try to take them to court now I'm being ejected from my home on the 29 the I've spent 4 days in Lenoir NC to stop it and all I've done is waste time

If a class action suit is started please inform public.Would like to become a part of it.

This company needs to be shut down.Liars, rude, Threatening and just disgrace

Kaplan, Louisiana, United States #1320197

Have a HUGE problem with Vanderbilt.

hi go to gotaclassaction.com i filed a complaint and asked for a class action lawsuit

to Anonymous Kingston, Tennessee, United States #1293035

Thank you, I will do that at this very moment...

to Anonymous #1379976

Did you file your classaction lawsuit against Vanderbilt and/or Clayton mobile homes? Reason I ask is I have looked time and time again at the website you provided and I went all the way back to 1/2014 and there is no where to be found a classaction lawsuit again Vanderbilt....

to Anonymous #1398806

I went to the website and there is nothing there showing a complaint on Vanderbilt at all. If there is something happening on a class action lawsuit against them, I would love to be a part of it. Thank you.