It has been very disheartening that you work hard to be able to purchase a home for your family and a mortgage company takes advantage of you. I have experienced similar situation relating to a payment increase.

There was no justifiable reason for an increase our mortgage payment, insurance or taxes did not increase. It was said that after an annual review, it was decided that an increase was needed to ensure enough money would be in the escrow account. My job closed without warning. I requested an extension but I was denied.

I have encountered several customer service representatives and unfortunately they did not provide any solution to my situation. At the end of the conversation, they wanted the mortgage payment regardless of your means of getting it.

These practices should be against the law.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Vanderbilt Mortgage. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vanderbilt Mortgage to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vanderbilt Mortgage and vanderbilt mortgage mortgage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Let them hide in my bushes all they would need is a good doctor or surgeon. They are crooked and deserve to be out of business.

You have no idea what this legal loanshark co is capable of. Harassment by the Recovery Portfolio lynchmen coming onto my private property and hiding in the bushes!!!

I called police and due to license plate unreadable they couldnt do anything.

As I keep saying, NOTHING IS GOING TO GET DONE ABOUT THEM UNLESS WE ALL BAND TOGETHER AND FILE A CLASS ACTION OR CIVIL SUIT. They are forcing me to sell my home and property that has been in the family for 100 yrs!