Me and My Husband bought a Mobile Home in 2006 and put 5 Acres of 14 in with our purchase.In 2009 I got layed off my husband got layed off and his foot broke he could not work.

Tried to get Vanderbilt to refinance or let us make partial payments Not happening. We finally moved out in 2011 because we were so far behind we could not catch up.

House and Property were sold last summer through another company and they somehow got the whole 14 acres .All in all they are harassers and Did not comply with whatever lenders were suppose to do .............

Had an Experience with Vanderbilt Mortgage?

Comments

Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more NACA Customer Service Naca "As a licensed real estate broker with Opulence Real Estate Group, I have a love hate relationship with NACA. I personally purchased my home via NACA in 2009. I was..." Read more Sheffield Financial - SHEFFIELD'S PAYMENT SCAM?? LATE WHEN YOU'RE NOT Sheffield Financial "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..." Read more Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more Gear Just for You is the WORST! Gear Just For You "Gear Just For You is taking the promotional video for the SheFit bra and using it to get people to buy a cheaply made knock off. I received the bra..." Read more Cengage Learning - TEST AND QUIZ ANSWERS GRADED WRONGLY Cengage Learning "I've taken several tests and quizzes and Cengage software graded my correct answers as wrong and when it showed the correct answers, they were my right answers. I wonder how..." Read more Camping World - Worst experience in my life. NEVER AGAIN!!! Camping World "Will never purchase another item from Camping World again in my life. They have lied to me and are not true to their word. Their employees tore my canvas as..." Read more Flipkey - Camp Nepo, Ocala Fl. is Not lakefront, and IS FILTHY Flipkey "This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others. The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling. The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of..." Read more