I recently 6/4/14 offered VMF 55K to pay off on a 62.3K .All Mr Seth wanted to know was where we got the money.

I asked him why did it matter, I just wanted to know if they would take the offer and have it to them in 5 days-(June 9th) via bank transfer or bank wire.

He kept asking how/who and where the money came from. He said VMF had to make sure it was legally obtained and have their paperwork filled out before hand. I let him know our credit union knows where it came from that what matters be it Life insurance or heritage. When I or clients are trying to get out of a Bad situation with VMF -They make it worse.

I will be filling a complaint with the Attorney Generals Office.

No one trying to help themselves pay off a loan should have to go through the 3rd degree and called combative.Not their business where I got the money.

Review about: Vanderbilt Mortgage Loan.

Had an Experience with Vanderbilt Mortgage?

Comments

p.s...in the comments section on check ..write,,"payment in full" if they cash it...its final

the reason he needs to know...is hes trying to dodge an FBI inquiry against vanderbilt...send a certified bank check by certified mail and forget it...you dont need a reciept

Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more Lending Club - Investment Service Review from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more Sleepys - Mattress hurts back Sleepys "Mattress has worn out, but it is still under warranty. called up, received a claim number. had to buy a $24.95 piece of string. Then after all of that, i..." Read more Liz Claiborne “Brandy” Liz Claiborne "Purchased these from store(Marshall’s or TJ Max) about a year ago. I Wore them only a couple of times and they have been sitting in my closet. I recently took..." Read more Ruby Tuesday - HORRIBLE  management Ruby Tuesday "...When i asked why i only had one thick piece of chicken (in which i didnt know it was uncooked at the time until i cut it) she said thats..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - After paid successfully myOder list gone after 2 hour Lazada Malaysia "Barang dah bayar siap ada resit dlm account bank.lepas 2 jam check my Oder list barang Oder pandai hilang? Tanpa apa2 notice, so I cll customers care and dia org..." Read more