I recently 6/4/14 offered VMF 55K to pay off on a 62.3K .All Mr Seth wanted to know was where we got the money.

I asked him why did it matter, I just wanted to know if they would take the offer and have it to them in 5 days-(June 9th) via bank transfer or bank wire.

He kept asking how/who and where the money came from. He said VMF had to make sure it was legally obtained and have their paperwork filled out before hand. I let him know our credit union knows where it came from that what matters be it Life insurance or heritage. When I or clients are trying to get out of a Bad situation with VMF -They make it worse.

I will be filling a complaint with the Attorney Generals Office.

No one trying to help themselves pay off a loan should have to go through the 3rd degree and called combative.Not their business where I got the money.

Review about: Vanderbilt Mortgage Loan.

p.s...in the comments section on check ..write,,"payment in full" if they cash it...its final

the reason he needs to know...is hes trying to dodge an FBI inquiry against vanderbilt...send a certified bank check by certified mail and forget it...you dont need a reciept