I am sorry to say that I am a Vanderbilt Mortgage customer.I purchased a trailer from Clayton Homes in Aug.

2010. Only living in our home for less than a year in July 2011 we found mold/mildew growing in our home. In Aug. 2011 we had an air quality company come in and do several air quality tests.

On a scale of 100 to 300 there was a 299 spore reading. Subsequently, we were advised to vacate our home. As of today it has been ten months it has been a living "***". It all started when I contacted Vanderbilt Mortgage in Sept.

2010 and advised them of the current mold/mildew situation. I advised them about the mold/mildew and also that we were unable to live there and also pay for another place to live. At that point my account rep and his supervisor stated "that I signed a contract to pay the mortgage note". After that the badgering began with no avail since then.

Each and every time they call they ask the same question over and over and over and over again i.e. most of the information was already given prior to the loan and approval which was already in my file. Every time they called it was the same torment with no compassion, consideration, no heart, understanding and the list can go on and on and on. They gave me a great deal of grief, heartache, anxiety, stress, constantly crying and depressed.

To the point that I had to go to an in patient program to help with these issues. In many conversations during these calls I was felt unworthy of owning a home. As of today I am still homeless, being badgered, interrogated and harassed constantly. Vanderbilt Mortgage, Clayton Homes and Southern Entergy "Manufacturer of Trailer" is owned by Berkshire, Hathaway Inc.

and as of 5/30/12 their holdings are 7.3 billion dollars. Which is of course owned by Warren Buffet. Please BEWARE OF VANDERBILT MORTGAGE as they are unprofessional, heartless and inconsiderate and it seems that they enjoy badgering people that need assistance as it is seen from all of the comments that have been posted.

Thank you for reading my comment and I hope that no one has to go through what we have gone through.The only way to stop them is not to use them as a loan company.

Review about: Vanderbilt Mortgage Loan.

Comments

jdakin30

TO IT SIMPLE THANKS FOR THE INFO :) ALREADY DONE

jdakin30

AS I STATED ON JUNE 13 "TYPICAL" PROBABLY WORKS AT VANDERBILT MORTGAGE AND DOES NOT WANT TO LOSE HER JOB.VANDERBILT MORTGAGE IS A "-----"

OF A MORTGAGE COMPANY.

KEEP DEFENDING THEM AND SOON YOU YOU WILL SEE THE CHANGES.:grin

:grin ....vanderbilt finances, they don't deal with mold/mildew...if you are hearing from vanderbilt it is because you aren't paying your mortgage...haha I have been a customer with them for 7 years, i have only received 4 calls from them through the whole thing. 2 calls were because i was late on a payment 1 call was because a letter they sent me was returned. The last was to tell me a check bounced...its simple, pay your mortgage on time, never hear from vanderbilt...

vanderbilt /clayton homes is a buy here pay here company they will sell the same home 10 times, that's where the big money is, their customer service representatives oh nothing but salesman's looking for a new sale, Email your complaints to the tennessee judge avocet at this email address... consumer. affairs@tnx.gov...