I rented my mobile home with option to buy and the buy .The people stopped paying their payment.iask if i could pay pass a payment just this only .I own 11 months on mobile homeI am paying their mortgage and for my leased apartment. I also care for my 4year old grandson and have daycare of435 Dollars a month.

They said as long as I am working it will be denied. I HAVE NEVER HAD PROBLEM PAYING THE PAYMENT until this happened.I would not advice anyone to use VANDERBELT!!!!!!!This company stinks at customer service!!!!!!!!!!!

No wayusew them!!!!!!!!

Comments

If anyone would ask me about vanderbelt i would tell them try to get a home loan from another place them people wont work with you at all. I had a heart attact and my husband stayed with me at the hospital so that put a financial strain on us we tried to explain this to them, and let them know we will make the payment we only needed 2 weeks their reply to us was thats not our problem and the wanted the money in their off by 5 p.m if there was ever a heartless company it is vanderbilt mortgage. so please if you are buying a home be careful

Abingdon, England, United Kingdom #22425

:( They will NOT I repeat WILL NOT work with you under any circumstances. They referred me to the Red Cross when I was $30 short on my payment during Katrina.

Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India #13297

VANDERBILT IS NOT A PREOFESSIONAL COMPANY, I WOULD NOT RECCOMEND THEM TO ANYONE. THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO WORK WITH ANYONE!!!