Canaan, Maine

Due to the ineptitude of my doctor, I did not find out I had cancer until a month after I had to take my first day off of work due to back pain. Due to the ineptitude of the hospital and my employer, my disability and FMLA paperwork was lost twice, the very paperwork I needed to file a temporary disability claim. In other words, I was broke and am STILL waiting on a check to arrive. I'm at the point of taking in my spare change to the bank to even have money for gas. As for groceries, I've had to apply for a Link card as a last resort. Perhaps it's a blessing that this happened to me in winter, since they cannot shut off my power, as well.

It's official, though...the sky is falling! Vanderbilt has not received a payment from me in nearly 2 months!! OMFG, what are they to do? Well, disregard the letter that I was kind enough to write them a month earlier when I knew I'd miss my first payment, for one. They claimed not to have received any contact from me. I still have a dated copy of the letter, so I know that's bulls#!t. Today, I found a notice taped to my door. They claimed that they knocked, but once again, I call bulls#!t because I was home all day, in the living room, right next to the door. My guess is that they don't want to deal with customers anymore, especially in these economic times, as people are likely to be loose canons when a company shows no compassion such as they do. Yes, they are afraid of us, the 99%. May I suggest Vanderbilt invest heavily in Depends because the level of *** you're beginning to raise in this dying economy will liquefy your bowels.

I called "Justin" with every intention of keeping my temper in check, but ended up having a few words with him, after he proceeded to ask me every single detail about my personal finances. He asked how I was paying my other bills (with the last scraps of my paychecks!), how much I spent on groceries, every single bill that we had, insurance policies, if we had internet & cable (because peasants should not keep such luxuries, I guess). He asked if I would be willing to post date a check to Vanderbilt, even though I have not received my disability check yet. He did not care about my situation - that I was an 11 year customer, had only been late once before (years ago as a single mother) and had just had a back fracture, surgery, and cancer diagnosis dropped in my lap as of October.

Vanderbilt, we're getting wise to your tactics and we're not going to stand for them anymore. I will shout my story from the rooftops about what Vanderbilt has done to me. Not one troll or shill that comes to this website will ever succeed in convincing me that I should have never gotten a home. (Brian, Happy Customer, you and all your aliases can go *** yourselves.) Mr. Kevin T. Clayton, CEO of this *** pudding company, is making hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions a year, by screwing poor people in the @$$. Perhaps you shills who claim to want to educate people on financial responsibility can take your concern elsewhere...how about, on over to the people who have no SOCIAL responsibility or MORAL responsibility.

I put every penny of my savings into this home that can barely survive a strong wind. I only owe another $9,000 and my payments were only $210 a month. But I'm sure the professional harassers at Vanderbilt will go hungry if people like me weren't up $h!t creek without a paddle.

Review about: Vanderbilt Mortgage Customer Care.

Comments

They have done the same to me.I'm a single mom whose fought a cancer battle also.

They didn't care. They are heartless.

God bless you.Kick that cancer's ***!

Yes, I've been told to put THAT mortgage payment first and get my priorities straight and pay all other bills if I can.Well, I'm going to eat and have electricity and running water first .

. . that's my main concern. What a bunch of greedy, hateful, rude, imcompentent people at Vanderbilt Mortgage.

I wouldn't want Mr.Clayton to miss his Filet Mignon one night.

SAME HERE THEY TOLD US TO BEG CHURCH'S FOR MONEY AND NOT EAT DON'T PAY ELEC, WATER AND SO ON AND WILL NOT WORK WITH ANY BODY BECAUSE THEY ARE GOD, I DON'T THINK SO!!!! THEY ARE ROBBERS AND CROOKS