Interest Rate

I just purchased a home land from these people and they are lacking professional responsibility, They lost my loan?A person quit and they don't know where my file is?

They haven't been able to send me my payment book or a bill for my first and second home payment because of these excuses? Looks like Vanderbilt needs to start understanding there is no excuse for late paperwork and not sending billing in so someone can pay their home payment in the time allotted. I have called and called but get nothing but excuses. If Vanderbilt do not want to hear excuses from the buyers.....

I don't want to hear the excuses from Vanderbilt.Do your job.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of professional work. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of vanderbilt mortgage loan. Vanderbilt Mortgage needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vanderbilt mortgage loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vanderbilt Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Vanderbilt Mortgage?

Comments

Vanderbilt is one of Warren Buffett's companies.It is owned by Clayton which in turn is owned by Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway.

He may not be aware of employee practices at Vanderbilt.His address is: Berkshire Hathaway, 3555 Farnham St, Omaha NE 68131.

Monteagle, Tennessee, United States #942167

You better hope they find it soon because from previous experience with this sorry company they will want all the payments you should've made at once and they'll harass you until they are made.Good luck!

I'm so thankful I have 5 more yrs left with them.Never again!!!