i left my husband six months ago. he was staying in the mobile home yet vanderbilt continued to call me every ten days when he was late with the payment.

they have called my mom,my brother, and my new number. now my husband moved left me with the mortgage. vanderbilt told me i need to come up with almost 1000.00 for the 3 months he was behind or they will take legal action against me. since he got everything except my sanity i wish they would realize you can not get blood from a stone.

no cooperation from them.

i would not recommend this company to anyone.

Comments

If your name is not on the loan they can not request you to pay them and they can not contact you or your family or discuss the loan with anybody except with the person the loan is in, seek a litigation attorney they will help. Vanderbilt employees are trained to be rude and nice and are going to lie to you, tell you things to *** you off on the phone, and they record every phone conversation in case of a law suit, so only tell them what they need to know, dont tell the left hand what the right hand is doing, let them dig them selves in deeper.

Is there any way to get another mortgage company. We are dealing with these people and after reading all this we want out.