I had a past experience with vanderbilt which had changed names or bought another company out. I was going to apply for a loan. Everything on my end was good. I even have excellent credit. They gave me some figures and then when things start to get really detailed like interrogation style, I realize do i really want to continue a "business relationship" if they are already causing me a migraine? I don't know if it's the state they are located or public education (their laws being so strict). then this is going to carry over while dealing with the loan.

If you can find a more reasonable and honest mortgage company please save yourself some grief. If not possible; read everything you sign very thoroughly..........

If you are truly vested, then it would show on both sides of the documents.(not just protecting or caring about company).

1 EXAMPLE; we will provide AFFORDABLE homeowner's insurance to protect both parties involved. even if the loan company invests partially. not putting all of the cost on customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vanderbilt Mortgage Loan.

Reason of review: customer service and bad quality,pricing.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 24, 2015.

Comments