people were very rude when tried talking to them.have very sharp tongue. Iwould not advize anyone to finance with them .they will cheat you.I had bi-weekly payments they said would pay loan off quicker but wasn't making any progress called and ask to be set on monthly payments aoperator said write a note stating you wont monthly payments and sign your name and fax to vanderbilt mortgage i did called them back and they said they couln't do that i said let me talk talk to main person she told me same story said fine i have never missed a payment. I will never recommend you to anyone

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with nice people and stated that there is a room for improvement of sharp talking people. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of vanderbilt mortgage loan program. Vanderbilt Mortgage needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vanderbilt mortgage loan program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vanderbilt Mortgage.

Comments

Albany, Georgia, United States #1100091

We did the same thing, was paying bi-weekly, because they said we would pay our home, off quicker, well it is taking longer, don't understand it.

mwmike2015

Go here and file a formal complaint