I had a fire in January and lost everything.I filed a claim with my insurance company.

I finally got an insurance check at the end of February so I deposted the check into my bank account. Once the check cleared, I got a cashiers check for the amount of my loan and mailed it to Vanderbilt Mortgage. On March 1st I found out the check had been returned to the bank because Vanderbilt had not endorsed the check. I started calling Vanderbilt to get some one to send the check to and I could not get anyone to help me out.

I finally got a name and the bank overnighted the check to Vanderbilt. I have called everyday to find out the status and everyday I get a different answer and no one seems to be willing to help me out. So now Vanderbilt has the money for my loan and the complete insurance check and no one is willing to help. I have talked to about 5 or 6 people and now one is willing to help.

This is the worst mortgage company I have ever dealt with.

Oh and don't be more the 5 days late on your mortgage payment because you will get numerous calls from rude representatives hounding you for your payment.If you have an option to go with another mortgage company it would be in your best interest to do so.

Review about: Vanderbilt Mortgage Loan.

Comments

:( This is for Dave and Ms.Ward in the collections dept.

God forbid you be 1 day late they will be ringing your phone off the hook. I agree with everyone on this page. Vanderbilt Mortgage is worse than Saxon Mortgage by far. And the sad thing about it is Saxon Mortgage had a class action law suit filed against them.

We need to come together and take a stand and put a stop to this rip off so called family owned mortgage company.

Hey Vanderbilt and all your employees can go *** your self!LMAO