I BROUGHT A 2000 used it was covered in mold that crawle the guys who rebuild it from clayton knew better i called my slesman in hammond to report so he calls the head man in texas he told them to give me another home my girl had mold growing on her feet no one cared we all stayed sick i want my opening close at washington praish courthouse i trusted u all i just want jutice me and my 4 KIDS HAD NO WERE TO LIVE WAS SLEEPING IN CARS ITS 2-15 still no house still waitng sheetrock tubs window s under the carpet mold kicthen mold under sink i have astma from this mis up my lungs 985 318 4424 DEBRA BATISTE

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Vanderbilt Mortgage. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vanderbilt Mortgage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Vanderbilt Mortgage to other companies on our site.

Comments