Horrible customer service. I bought my trailor in 2009 and have always been on time with payments.

This past 6 months have been hard financially and I have been late a couple of times. Called today to discuss being late by one week and was belittled by the customer service representative who not once but four seperate times repeated her lecture to me about being late. I have two family members who are terminal and I am the only family they have so my finances have taken a hit. I am still making the payments but by being a few days late I have to endure the constant harrassing calls and the ill tempered customer service representatives.

Even being threatened with having my home taken away. I understand its a business but also I would think in this economy that companies would see that someone who has never had a history of being late has come into hard times and is still making full payments even if they are a few days late is still someone who deserves some respect. I have never been so insulted by a corporation and hope that those reading this that are in the market for a mobile home think twice before buying from them.

Vanderbilt Mortgage will harrass your family, friends, and call you at work. Do not let this happen to you.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 10, 2013.

Comments

#592063

dont feel bad your not the only one.

tlady44
to theman Houston, Texas, United States #599713

I really understand what you are going through. The thing with me is we never missed a payment.

Our insurance lapsed and we did not know. and this is how they suckered me.

I have since found someone at VMF who has been so wonderful in helping us to get everything straight. I believe this has to be the worst financial company in the USA.