These people are the worst to try to work with!I have had them call me for the past three weeks and when i pick up the phone they hang up.

I wonder why? Let me tell you why. They want to foreclose so they can make double the money thats why! I have mailed in two payments that they have not processed and then they want to tell me i have to cancel thise two checks and be charged extra by my bank cause they can't wait any longer.

Go to your P.O. Box and process my payments it is that simple. They only want my house back and land that we put up. Stay away from these people!

They cobstantly threat me that they are going to foreclose. I know the law, you have to be three months behind before you can even attempt to foreclose and even then there is still time to get your payments up to date.

These people from Vanderbilt love to threaten you, so buyers beware!I so wish i would have read through these comments before I made my decision on buying from Clayton and being stuck with Vanderbilt!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of vanderbilt mortgage loan program. Vanderbilt Mortgage needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vanderbilt mortgage loan program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vanderbilt Mortgage.

Comments