We are from Delaware and we had the worst experience with this company they nothing but lies/crooks and extorting money from people loans when we started with them and got into are house it was not completely done contractor was giving kick back s to Oakwood homes employees and when alarm ed someone in the office seen the money being exchanged and they cleaned the office out firing every person but a lady named tracy this was in 2010 now they are trying to foreclose on my property and they can take it and stick it up there *** because we will sit here until we are evicted the would not help me and my wife what so ever we filed bankruptcy and we are going to sit here

major2015 wrote the review because of bad quality at Vanderbilt Mortgage. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vanderbilt Mortgage to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vanderbilt Mortgage loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments