We have had a loan with them since 2013. Never once was late until may of this year.

I relentlessly called them about the septic tank issues. Never heard from no one. Because we used our may and June pymt to fix the septic now they are threatening to forclose on us.

We have made our July payment. The lady even told me that I was a bad parent for letting my mortgage be late.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Vanderbilt Mortgage. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vanderbilt Mortgage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Vanderbilt Mortgage to other companies on our site.

Comments

THATS VANDERBILT FOR YOU,AND ITS SAD THAT NOTHING IS BEING DONE ABOUT THIS COMPANY...I PURCHASE MY HOME FROM CLAYTON AND ITS A USED 10 YEAR OLD THAT I AM BEING CHARGE CLOSE TO $50,000...SOMEONE NEED TO SHUT THAT COMPANY DOWN...AND CLAYTON HOMES ALSO NEEDS TO BE SHUTDOWN...NEVER AGAIN...