While my husband was nearly dying in hospital threatened me over 40 times to have me pulled out of house by sheriffs dept BC we were a month behind!! Even after explaining circumstances!

Still dealing with the S*B!!!!! We had a 15 yr.loan-our house should have been free & clear 2yrs.ago !! But we're still paying for this piece of s**t.they claim that we're now paying the principal!! What the *** is that!!

I can't get a straight answer out any of the rude *** that I've spoke to!!

To make matters worse we had taken out disability insurance & when we went to file-mysteriously the in.co.had gone out of business!! If I had the $$$$ I would file a lawsuit against this worthless gd co!!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Vanderbilt Mortgage. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vanderbilt Mortgage to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vanderbilt Mortgage and vanderbilt mortgage loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

mwmike2015
Dallas, Texas, United States #1019424

Please go to this site http://www.consumerfinance.gov/ and file a formal compliant. The CFPB needs to thoroughly investigate this company.

Thanks!

The back-dating of foreclosure notices is a common practice and is illegal. This happened to me as well.

Save all docs and be sure to keep good records of everything.

My husband had a stroke last year and Vanderbilt has been harassing us ever since. We even got a lawyer to help us get a modification they denied it saying that we didn't get the papers signed in time.

The letterheads said July 9 but the letter stated that it had to be filed by July 8 and the weirdest thing was that they mailed it certified on July 10.

We received a cure of default letter yesterday giving us only 10 days from the date of the letter. Good luck to you these people are pure evil.