While my husband was nearly dying in hospital threatened me over 40 times to have me pulled out of house by sheriffs dept BC we were a month behind!! Even after explaining circumstances!

Still dealing with the S*B!!!!! We had a 15 yr.loan-our house should have been free & clear 2yrs.ago !! But we're still paying for this piece of s**t.they claim that we're now paying the principal!! What the *** is that!!

I can't get a straight answer out any of the rude *** that I've spoke to!!

To make matters worse we had taken out disability insurance & when we went to file-mysteriously the in.co.had gone out of business!! If I had the $$$$ I would file a lawsuit against this worthless gd co!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Vanderbilt Mortgage Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 22, 2015.

Comments

mwmike2015
Dallas, Texas, United States #1019424

Please go to this site http://www.consumerfinance.gov/ and file a formal compliant. The CFPB needs to thoroughly investigate this company.

Thanks!

The back-dating of foreclosure notices is a common practice and is illegal. This happened to me as well.

Save all docs and be sure to keep good records of everything.

My husband had a stroke last year and Vanderbilt has been harassing us ever since. We even got a lawyer to help us get a modification they denied it saying that we didn't get the papers signed in time.

The letterheads said July 9 but the letter stated that it had to be filed by July 8 and the weirdest thing was that they mailed it certified on July 10.

We received a cure of default letter yesterday giving us only 10 days from the date of the letter. Good luck to you these people are pure evil.