Interest Rate

Yes I have had Many dealings with Vanderbilt & am still dealing with them.Now here's a ? That someone maybe knows about!!

I just received a check from Our insurance of roof damange--unfortunately Vanderbilts name is on it also!! I am so afraid of sending this check for them to endorse & they not sending all my $$$'s back or not sending it at all!!

We have a tarp covering the roof now but with all this rain (Texas) I don't know how much it's going to last!! If anyone knows about the situation we're in plez give advice!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Vanderbilt Mortgage. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vanderbilt Mortgage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Vanderbilt Mortgage to other companies on our site.

Comments

I had roof damage and recieved y check, and was told by Vanderbilt to deposit the check and just sent them pictures of the new roof. Hope it all worked out for you.

Your lucky if you get anything from them they will endorse it and send you a certain amount little by little and then try to keep the rest towards your home this company sucks and everyone knows I'm just sorry to hear bout your situation