My mom has a contract with Vanderbilt. In Oct 20 2013 she had a stroke.

Vanderbilt harrassed her constantly. It took awhile for me to obtain power of attorney to handle her affairs due to the nature of her illness. Competency comes in to play with patients of strokes. I wasn't able to pay her mortgage myself.

It was late but not by months on by 1 week and 5 days. I had to gain access to her account it was a difficult process. Vanderbilt called her cell constantly and make her pressure go up. The Dr made me take her cell from her which made her even more upset.

I told them I was handling her affairs. Even with the poa they still harassed her brutally. I got tired of them an I gave them some choice words. Trying to reason with them and fanciful didn't work.

I talked to those ignorant folks and they made me sick too. I had to get my moms number changed. I finally asked for a supervisor and complained. They started harassing me constantly.

My mom is on a fixed income and it comes direct deposit. It doesn't match up when her payment is due. I asked for a date change and they said it couldn't be done. I quit my job to take care of my mom full time so finances are really tight.

They asked me could I pay a extra payment. I told them no. They hound and harass and worry us to death. They are making me sick.

I rather me than my mom. She is still recovering. I cannot pay the mortgage unless my moms money comes in the bank direct deposit. There is nothing I can do.

I can't go back to work and leave mommy alone. It is a hard situation and Vanderbilt isn't making it easier. They are making it more difficult than what it has to be. I would gladly join in on a class action suit against them.

Let me know please. Thank you Ms Freeman

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of mortgage from Vanderbilt Mortgage. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vanderbilt Mortgage to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vanderbilt Mortgage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #936918

Know what you mean they blow my phone up. I only owe 1 more payment and I'll never finance anything with them.

The only reason I had to deal with them is because they took over Oakwood. I have epilepsy and constantly harassing an epileptic can cause more seizures. I am also on a fixed income . So when I fell behind and was in an accident, all they kept asking me was if I got my settlement!!

That's none of their business and if there's ever a class action lawsuit I'm in!!!

San Bernardino, California, United States #931865

My name is Almond,

I understand totally when you say that Vanderbilt called, and harassed you and your mother. They simply have no sympathy or compassion for anyone.

My mom has a mortgage with them also. Unfortunately, she passed 6 months ago from stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer.

I am currently experiencing the same *** constantly with the phone calls and such.

I would love to join in with you on that class-action law suit.

to Almond Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #932385

Thanks don't know what to do but I will try to find out. So sorry for your loss.