I'm a construction company which repaired a broke water pipe and water damage in a M/H. The work was completed at the end of March I've been trying to get paid since,I would bill the full amount they would send a percentage of the invoice, this has been going on for 3 months.

I paid for materials and labor to do this job and 3 months later I'm still trying to get paid in full.

I call in and they have a don't care attitude and some have hung up on me. contractors beware of this company your funds will be tied up for Months.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 24, 2012.

Comments

I am just so tired of Vanderbilt Mortgage - customer service is horrible. .

. My mom orginally took out the loan for this mobile home and when she passed away it was left in my name so I am the one now to deal with them. .

. they told me they dont do equity or refinancing what is the deal?

I'm just curious...if this company is so awful, why on earth is it not out of business? I have also had a bad experience in which I told them to **** themselves and come get my home and I will never do business with them again.

They did come and got it but only sold it for $5000 lmao since i ripped a wall out to build another bedroom. This company should sale out and stay at home.