Ball, Louisiana

Financed a trailer from Clayton through vanderbilt in 2001.Paid through 2010.

After 5 years monthly payment almost doubled with no explanation but when I called and asked why was told if you can't afford it give it up. The land my father gave me before he died was put up as collateral against the cost of the house. I asked if I give up house could I keep my land. They told me no they don't care about the house only the land which they can sell to some other fool, their words not mine.

Predatory lenders and the federal trade commission can't touch them because they are not under government oversight because they didn't take any govt money during the bailouts.Oh and after 14 years on a 20 year note said I was behind(which I wasn't) and sold the home while I was still living there and still took payments for 3 months until I found out it had been sold.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of trailer financing. Vanderbilt Mortgage needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned trailer financing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vanderbilt Mortgage.

Comments