We fell behind on our Mortgage and was close to payoff. They had a lawyer send us a postage due letter for the money.

To make a long story short. We requested a payoff amount and did pay all that off except some fee's they had added to the amount with no explanation. Our lawyer has requested a explanation of these fee's to the company and also to their lawyer several times and requested a clear title be sent asap. We have done the same.

But no one ever gets a response except that the request has been forwarded. Even their lawyer has told ours that they are very very slow in any responses. Main problem is they keep added amounts due onto a bal. When the loan has been paid off.

This has been going on for a few months now. Looks like we will have to force them into court for the judge to slap their hands.

Review about: Vanderbilt Mortgage Loan.

Comments

Call a lawyer because Vanderbilt is nasty they tried me to,they want to steal land from their customers.Vanderbilt is calling my auntie and everybody they call late at night and mornings any time to harass me. They also showed up at my home harassing me steal sending letters didn't have a program to assist me when my employer was taking money from me.I have new employment and and Vanderbilt is a steal problem while I'm trying to caught up the mortgage.They have violations on my loan and they want the land.The company is unhelpful nasty try nation wide default for assistance.They need to be sued for all their wrongs.Lawyers are scared of them to.They take up for them and know they are nasty and under handed.