Bristol, Florida

Vanderbilt wouldn't cut the interest on the mobile home if not paid for they will take my family land it's at 8% and they are stealing land from their customers.They say the land is up for cu lateral and they can take it if mortgage isn't paid in full harassing customers that can't pay them 580or 596 and up . They call all family members numbers they know they are are unprofessional and have know programs in place for their customer lost of job and who pay rate has been cut.I'm paying what I can until I get another job,they harass me to all the time.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Vanderbilt Mortgage. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vanderbilt Mortgage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Vanderbilt Mortgage to other companies on our site.

Comments