I have been having problems with the mobile home Vanderbilt sold me.the ac went out on it first,then the roof started leaking through a vent they left on top of the house.When I made the decision to trade the mobile home after thirteen years it is setting at 41,896.98 .the company refuse to cut the 8% rate down to 3.87 so I can pay it out and go in and get another home.The bank make more money off this loan setting at 8%. Care more about the money than their customer.Anymore questions call Sherrie Roberson at 8503489053.Srobsher8@aol.com email.The company will not cut the interest rate so I could pay the house out quicker and purchase another some since I can't get anyone to fix the roof,and heating and cooling.The balance has to be lower before I can trade it or they need to allow me to pay it out before anymore problems accrue.

Review about: Vanderbilt Mortgage Loan Modification.

Reason of review: All issues above.

Preferred solution: cut the intrestrate so I can pay out my mortgage and purchase another home..

Comments

Also had problems refinancing

Having same problem with Vanderbilt and was told the same thing about modification, they refused to give one for 10 years.