Vanderbilt keeps calling me to contact my neighbor for them, essentially asking me to work for them for free. Why would I want to do that.

We live in a Clayton Park. Let the management talk to him.

I agree with others who have complained about Vanderbilt. For the past 12 years I have been paying 14%, way before the adjustable mortgages when up. After the first year they contacted me about refinancing (higher payment, shorter term).

Yet, when I called them later, I was told they are not refinancing.

My final complaint is that their website will allow to make a payment but not find out what your balance is. They are currently asking customers to try out a new system by submitting their account number and social security number (!) on a page that is not secure!

Mary in Texas

Had an Experience with Vanderbilt Mortgage?

Comments

They own the insurance company...HomeFirst...they don't care how much your premium is!!!!!

Alexandria, Minnesota, United States #3668

In my opinion, Vanderbilt Mortgage should be put out of business.They are the most annoying unethical group I've ever heard of.I know someone who has a fixed interest rate yet every year their payment goes up.

They claim its the insurance costs.

However, if they buy outside insurance the payment doesn't go down but a few dollars.It should go down to below what the first payment was because insurance was included in that first payment.