I have told Lindsay that so and so does not live at this number, yet she still calls me.She leave's rude messages for them to call her when she's not even calling the right number.

She needs to stop calling me before I get the law for harassment. How many times do you have to tell someone to stop calling that the person they are looking for doesn't live here. And that you don't even know who they are or how she got my number.

I wouldn't be as upset about it as I am if it weren't for her rude messages on my voice mail.Why can't she stop calling.

Had an Experience with Vanderbilt Mortgage?

Comments

It matters not who you talk to, their customer service/collection reps are rude and unprofessional.Once they get your number, no matter how they obtain the number, they use it as a collection point of reference.

Someone needs to look at consumer rights as it relates to collection.It seems that there are none and that the collection or credit entity can treat the consumer however the choose if they determine you to be deliquent.

Midlothian, Virginia, United States #10611

I have the same problem with vanderbilt

Utopia, Texas, United States #10081

call them and talk to a senior account manager, they might be able to help.